Tree service is a task that requires a lot of skills and knowledge. A tree service provider needs to be experienced, hardworking and familiar with trees. He should also know how to take care of a dying tree, how to chop off the damaged parts without removing the entire tree and more. Tree service can’t be accomplished without specialized tools and equipment, so if you are looking to become a tree service professional or hire one for taking care of the trees planted in your garden, then make sure he has the following tools and equipment.
- Axe: This is a common tool used for cutting down small trees. It is being widely used by tree service providers to chop small pieces of wood to make them smaller.
- Stump Grinder: Another common tool used in tree removal. This is used when the tree is cut and its remaining stump is to be removed. A stump grinder has multiple teeth that help make the soil loose, thus making it easy for the tree service professional to get rid of the tree trunk.
- Trimming Shears: These are available in different sizes and can be used differently. Some shears are used to landscape trees where others are used for cutting small branches. Some trimming shears feature a long handle, which helps tree service professionals in cutting down high branches.
- Ladder: A ladder is used to climb up a tree to cut unwanted branches on the treetop or to collect fruits.
- Chainsaw: If a tree service professional wants to cut a big tree, then a chainsaw will be of great help. It will ensure faster and more efficient cutting of the tree. Moreover, the person doesn’t have to put in any effort in cutting the tree down, as a chainsaw is motorized equipment, which will take care of everything on its own.
- Pick Axe & Grub Hoes: When you are looking to landscape trees, then these tools will be used, as they help in removing tree roots, which are present deep in the ground.
- Rigging Rope: This is also used when a tree is being cut down, as this rope supports the tree so that it doesn’t fall in an unwanted direction and cause harm to the people and/or property.
With these tools, tree removal becomes a whole lot easier. But, make sure to wear protective gear while using most of these tools in order to avoid any catastrophe.